Welcome to the Springboro Lacrosse Club website!
Lacrosse Equipment Rules and Skills
For a comprehensive and very useful newcomer's guide to Lacrosse, please click here: Newcomers Guide to Lacrosse.
US Lacrosse Affiliation
The Springboro Lacrosse Club is sanctioned by US Lacrosse. All players must be registered with US Lacrosse to play for the Springboro Lacrosse Club. US Lacrosse Membership includes waiver of risk and insurance for all sanctioned activities. US Lacrosse Membership fees are not included in your Club Fees. We recommend that you purchase your player's US Lacrosse Membership prior to starting the Registration Process (www.uslacrosse.org). You will have an opportunity to purchase a US Lacrosse Membership during the Registration Process.
- If your player's US Lacrosse Membership is valid through the end of the season, you will not be required to renew.
- If your player does not have a US Lacrosse Membership, you will be required to purchase one.
- If your player's US Lacrosse Membership expires prior to the end of the season, you will be required to renew the existing membership.
- US Lacrosse Membership fees are non-refundable.
The Springboro Lacrosse Club will be following the Springboro Student Athlete Handbook Guidelines and Scholastic Standard in addition to the US Lacrosse Code of Conduct. However, if there is a conflict, the US Lacrosse Code of Conduct wins.
Players are required to wear Springboro Lacrosse Club uniforms for every game. Uniforms for the 2017 season are included in your Club fees except for High School. Note to Boy's High School Players: If a NEW uniform is ordered and the player is not selected to participate on the Boy's High School Team, the Club will buy back the NEW uniform.
Registration and uniform fees will be refunded if a doctor’s excuse is provided prior to the first team practice.
Registration and uniform fees will be refunded to any player who participates in try outs for the High School Boy's Team and is not selected to play.
Registration and uniform fees will not be refunded to any player who quits the team or decides not to participate.
To participate with the Springboro Lacrosse Club, players must reside in the Springboro Community City School District. If the player does not attend Springboro Community City schools or the Warren County Career Center, their school must not be affiliated with a lacrosse program.
If you need to make payment arrangements or have need of financial assistance, contact
Financial Assistance requests will be accepted from Registration Open until Registration Close (usually October-November)
All financial transactions will remain confidential.
The Club can accept payments via credit card (VISA/MasterCard).
Family Season Passes
Admission will be charged for High School home games. Family Season Passes will be available for $50 during registration and in the online store (One (1) Pass per family). Family Season Passes can be used by immediate family only (Grandparents are not included). Individual Springboro All Sports Passes are accepted.
If you have any problems with Registration, contact
1. Get a Password for Your Account
- Each Parent and Player is registered as a Springboro Lacrosse Club member.
- Register Parent first, then each Player. The Parent’s email address and password will be used on subsequent visits to the site.
- You will not have a password the first time you use this site. After you input your email address, click SUBMIT. A temporary password will be sent to your email address.
- If you forget your password from last year, enter your email address and press Submit. A temporary password will be sent to your email address.
- Once you have the temporary password, log in again, change your password and enter your registration information.
2. Check Phone Numbers and Email Addresses
- Coaches will use email and cell phone numbers to contact you. Ensure that they are correct. Make sure area codes are provided for all phone numbers.
- If your Player has an email address and cell phone AND you grant your Player’s Coach permission to contact them directly, enter that in their record. Emails will be sent to Players AND Parents if you provide that information.
- Enter multiple emails separated by commas.
- If you want Coaches to send you a text message in addition to an email, select your cell provider. If possible, PLEASE select this option. It will allow us to contact you if games or practices are canceled or there are last minute changes to the field locations etc.
- If you want reminders for games and practices, select the check boxes.
- Check your privacy settings. NOTE: All rosters are protected by a Team password. The website has been set up with your addresses and phone numbers in the PRIVATE mode. The decision to change that setting is your responsibility. The Springboro Lacrosse Club suggests that you leave addresses and phone numbers in the PRIVATE mode and your email address in the Roster mode.
- ROSTER - This hides your information behind the Team password and only the Team will see your information.
- PRIVATE - This hides your information from the Team. Only Coaches will see your information.
- PUBLIC - Board Members and Coaches should select PUBLIC for their info so that it is available on the main page. Parents and players are advised NOT to select this option in order to protect their privacy.
- Your Coach will send you the team password in the near future.
3. Check Out Your Team Pages and Information
- Click on the TEAM tab and select your team. You can find news, practice/game schedules and roster with a password.
- When you are done, you will have two passwords: The Team password and your individual account password.
4. Bookmark this page www.borolax.org.